Variable Printing Solution with PlanetPress
BrightLINQ™ enables users of PlanetPress to print variable data forms in UNIX/Linux environments with ease.
With this unique product integration, easily implement forms and variable data printing in UNIX and Linux environments. Sophisticated forms can now be printed with a simple drop down menu system. Use high-quality PostScript printers for graphically intense documents such as invoices and statements.
Enabling UNIX/Linux variable data printing with BrightLINQ™ brings numerous advantages to your workflow.
To purchase a license to enable BrightLINQ™ features in BrightQ™, please contact our sales department.
If you have already purchased a license, please read the BrightLINQ™ activation instructions to get started.
- Save time and money by simplifying print setup and control.
- Gain full access to finishing features.
- Easily learn to create variable data documents.
- Gain flexibility and benefit from compatibility in the UNIX world.
- Replace expensive to run impact printers.